Our friend H remembered the following topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in India:
Section 1. A phone enquiry about rental accommodation.
Section 2. About the fire department in a company.
Section 3. About different types of pigeons.
Section 4. About a plum tree.
Passage 1. About an Olympic torch.
Passage 2. About a company established by New Zealand farmers.
Passage 3. About a pest found in sub-Sahara region.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the recycling process from waste to production of new aluminium cans.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people thinks that it is necessary to travel another country to learn about it. Others argue that all the information is available on TV and the Internet. Discuss both the views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like watches?
– Do you wear one?
– Did you buy it or got it as a gift?
Talk about two people from same family that you know well. Please say:
– who these people are
– how long you know them
– what their differences and similarities are
- IELTS test in India and UAE – August 2017 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from India and UAE (thank you,…
- IELTS test in the USA – September 2017 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T from the USA remembered the following…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (General Training) Thanks to H who took the IELTS test in India…
- IELTS test in London, UK – September 2017 (Academic Module) When S took the IELTS test in London, the following…