Our kind friend E took the IELTS test in Brazil and remembered the following details:
Section 1. Information about a new job vacancy at a company.
Section 2. Students talked about different universities.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About certain caves and animals that live there.
Passage 1. About maple syrup farms.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About a railway station and its history.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a formal letter to the manager of a construction company. They are building a house near your apartment and you want to complain about the noise and inconvenience in the area.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that money is more important than free time for a good quality of life. Others say the opposite is true. Discuss both views. What is more important in your opinion? Give relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Talk about two people from the same family. Please say
– who they are
– how you know them
– what their similarities and differences are
– and explain how you feel about them
- IELTS test in Brazil – March 2017 (General Training) The topics and questions below were shared by an IELTS…
- IELTS test in Iran – June 2017 (General Training) When S took the IELTS exam in Iran, the following…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – July 2017 (General Training) When V took the IELTS exam in Sri Lanka, the…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Taiwan – July 2017 (General Training) K recently took the IELTS test in Taiwan and remembered…