Our friend G took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You will be going to out of town soon. Your friend will stay at your home in your absence. Write a letter to your friend and say
– When and where are you going?
– Give some instructions related to the use of home equipment.
– Suggest some local attraction and places to visit.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think advance technology such as the Internet is a powerful source of information. Others, however, think that books are also a good source of information and entertainment. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it or not? Why?
– Where do you live now?
– What is your home town?
– Do you want to live in your hometown in the future?
– Do you like mirrors?
– Did you ever buy a mirror? Why?
– How often do you use the mirror?
Talk about any activity that you did that excited you. Please say
– What was it and when did you do it?
– Who was there with you?
– What did you feel after doing this?
– What other activities do you like?
– Are you an adventurous person?
– Are you planning any adventures or activities in the near future?
– How will you accomplish that?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – July 2017 (General Training) When V took the IELTS exam in Sri Lanka, the…
- IELTS test in Pune, India – January 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers S and J remembered the following…
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2017 (General Training) Our friend M from Canada recently took her IELTS exam…
- IELTS test in Kuwait – July 2017 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Kuwait and…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – July 2017 (General Training) Our friend N recently took the IELTS test in Sydney,…