Our friend R took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the population figures of three cities from 1990 to 2000 and the predicted population for 2020. We had to summarize and describe it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientists believe that in the near future cars will be driven by computers. What are the reasons behind it? Would it be a positive or negative development, in your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it so far?
– What are your plans for the future?
– Let’s talk about birthday celebrations.
– Do you celebrate your birthdays?
– How do you do it?
– What was the most memorable birthday for you?
– Why is that?
– Do you like marriage celebrations or weddings?
– When was the last one you attended?
– Who did you go there with?
Describe a happy married couple that you know well. Please say
– Who are they?
– When and where did you meet them?
– What is the secret of their happiness, in your opinion?
– Is parenting a hard task? Why?
– Should parents have long maternity/paternity leave or not?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – July 2017 (Academic Module) Our friends K and J took their IELTS tests in…
- IELTS test in India – July 2017 (Academic Module) Our friends L and V took their IELTS exams in…
- IELTS test in India – July 2017 (Academic Module) Below are the details the R remembered from a recent…
- IELTS Speaking test in Lahore, Pakistan – July 2017 When Q took the IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan, he…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…