Here is what D remembered after taking the IELTS test in India:
Section 1. A guide for buying used cars.
Section 2. About a motorbike course.
Section 3. About resort directions and facilities.
Section 4. About a land diving festival.
Passage 1. About bus stations and companies.
Passage 2. About an educational course.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About the history and development of the calculator.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your rental accommodation was recently damaged due to bad weather. Write a letter to the landlord and say:
– Explain what caused the damage.
– Why do you need them to fix the problem right away?
– What needs to be done to fix it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that criminals should be imprisoned; others, however, say they should do unpaid work that is beneficial for the community. Do you agree and disagree? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India shared the following topics…
- IELTS test in Iran – June 2017 (General Training) When S took the IELTS exam in Iran, the following…
- IELTS test in Pune, India – January 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers S and J remembered the following…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (General Training) Thanks to H who took the IELTS test in India…
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in India and…