The topics and questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker from New Zealand:
Section 1. A phone conversation between a staff member and a lady interested in a part-time job as a cycling leader.
Section 2. Map of a zoo.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. History of bicycles.
Passage 1. The history of graphite pencil.
Passage 2. Innovation in sports.
Passage 3. Different theories on the formation of planets.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart describing the satisfaction level of full-time and part-time students with the services offered by the university library.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days the tradition of families eating meals together is declining. Why is this happening? What are the effects on families?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– When is your favorite time to study?
Think of a time when you had to be polite. Please say
– Where did this happen?
– How did you do this?
– Why did you have to be polite?
– Should children be allowed to say what’s on their mind or do they need to be controlled by parents?
– What are your thoughts on showing respect as a tourist traveling to a different country?
- IELTS test in Perth, Australia – January 2018 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Perth, Australia (thanks, K!) remembered…
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (Academic Module) When J took the IELTS test in India he encountered…
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2018 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks, U!) remembered…
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan – February 2018 (General Training) Our friend N took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan and…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2018 When A took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he…