K recently took the IELTS test in Taiwan and remembered the following details:
Section 1. A conversation with a real estate agent about a rental property.
Section 2. A tour guide talk about an Australian national park.
Section 3. Two students talked about their study.
Section 4. About changes in architecture to reflect climate changes.
Passage 1. A guide on writing a good CV.
Passage 2. About the history of mining industry in France.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your local council about the improvement of tourist facilities in your area. Include the following in your letter:
– What are the current tourist facilities in your area?
– What are the benefits tourism brings to local community?
– Suggest improvements that need to be done, in your opinion.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that parents should not give their children expensive presents. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and examples based on you own experience.
- IELTS test in Taiwan – July 2017 (General Training) Following are topics and questions that K remembered from a…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – July 2017 (General Training) When V took the IELTS exam in Sri Lanka, the…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Canada – July 2017 (General Training) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Canada and…
- IELTS test in India – June 2017 (General Training) Here is what D remembered after taking the IELTS test…