When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job, please.
– Where were you born?
– Where did you grow up?
– Do you think it was a good place to grow up? Why?
– Do people of your country use social media?
– How do you use social media?
– Will you change your involvement with social media in the future?
– What do you prefer, hand-writing or typing on a computer? Why?
– Do you think good handwriting is important? Why?
Talk about a street that you like the most. Please say
– What is this street and where is it located?
– Why do you like it?
– How did it influence your life?
– How often do you walk on this street?
– Do you think that roads and streets of your city are attractive? Why?
– What do you think about the safety on roads in your city?
– Do you think location of shops and businesses is important in the city? Why?
– Do you think that there will be fewer shops in your city in the future? Why?
– Do you think the number of large businesses will increase in the city in the near future?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – December 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and…
- IELTS test in India, Bangladesh and Iran – January 2016 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from India, Bangladesh and Iran (thanks…
- IELTS test in Iran – January 2016 (General Training) The questions below were shared by an IELTS test taker…
- IELTS Speaking test in New Zealand – February 2016 An IELTS test taker from New Zealand remembered the following…