Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Can you describe your place?
– What do you like about your house?
– What would you like to change there? Why?
– Do you use a computer?
– Do you prefer working on the computer or in another way?
– Why do you think computers are good?
– What would you like to learn about computers?
Talk about your favorite toy as a child. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you and when?
– How did you feel about it?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Do you think toys are better or worse today than in the past?
– What types of toys should parents buy for their kids?
– What would you prefer, fun or learning toys? Why?
– Do you think people spend too much money on toys nowadays?
– Is there an intellectual connection between toys and kids?
– What kind of music do you like?
– How often do you listen to it?
– Do you still listen to the same music as when you were younger?
- IELTS Speaking test in New Zealand – February 2016 An IELTS test taker from New Zealand remembered the following…
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (General Training) Our friend B took the IELTS test in Canada and…
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing…
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2016 When E took IELTS in the UK, the following questions…
- IELTS test in Canada – February 2016 (Academic Module) When A took the IELTS test in Canada she got…