Our friend E took the IELTS Speaking test in Egypt and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Please describe your city.
– Do you like it? Why?
– What is your favorite TV program?
– Why is that?
– What do you do in your spare time?
Describe an interesting neighbour of yours. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When and where did you meet him/her?
– What do you do together?
– What is the importance of neighbours in our society?
– Do neighbours nowadays differ from the past? Why?
– Do you think smaller communities have better communication than big ones?
– Why do you think so?
– Do people of small community do a better job of developing their community?
– How are small and big businesses involved in developing small communities?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – April 2017 When H took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2017 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India…
- IELTS test in Egypt – March 2017 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took…
- IELTS test in Malaysia – April 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Malaysia and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – April 2017 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh…