An IELTS test taker from Melbourne (thanks, I!) remembered the following Speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about colours.
– Which colour do you normally like? Why?
– Did you like the same colour in your childhood? Why?
– Which colour don’t you like? Why?
– Let’s talk about food.
– Which food do you like the most? Why?
– Who does the cooking in your family?
Talk about a person who does a job that is beneficial for the society, please say
– What job is it?
– Who is the person?
– How long have you known him/her?
– Why do you like to visit him/her?
– Has people’s behaviour changed in your country compared to the past?
– In what way?
– What kind of people are working more in your country?
– In what kind of jobs can people make more money?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – February 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Nepal and…
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – March 2016 (General Training) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Sydney, Australia…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from…