An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like to visit the countryside? Why?
– When do you visit it?
– What do you usually do there?
– Lets talk about colours.
– What colours do you like?
– Which is your favorite?
– Why do you like this particular colour?
Talk about a famous person whom you would like to meet in person. Please say
– Who is this person?
– What is he/she famous for?
– Why do you want to meet him/her?
– Do you agree that media focuses more on bad news rather than bringing good news to people?
– Should media focus more on domestic or international news, in your opinion?
– Do you like the fact that media gives importance to the news about famous personalities, politicians and so on? Why?
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (General Training) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – March 2015 (General Training) Thanks to K and R who took the IELTS test…
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – February 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Nepal and…
- IELTS test in Singapore – March 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and…