Our kind friend B took the IELTS test in Hong Kong and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About sports photography and the itinerary of a weekend photography course.
Questions: diagram labeling.
Section 2. About a library renovation and extension.
Questions: multiple choice, match headings to paragraphs.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About sports utility vehicles (SUV).
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 1. Medical services hotline.
Questions: match paragraphs to information.
Passage 2. About a TV program.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 4 words).
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. A loan application for buying trip tickets.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 3 words).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend to ask for his/her help to collect money for a charity organization. The letter needs to cover the following details:
– Why do you want to collect money for the charity organization?
– Ask your friend to help.
– Explain in detail how your friend can help.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that children should listen to and obey their parents. Others believe that children should think and do things on their own. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – October 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Hong Kong…
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – August 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend Y took the IELTS test in Hong…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia…