Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following details:
Section 1. Two friends were talking about flight recruitment.
Section 2. Dolphins in New Zealand.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About an invasion and some findings.
Passage 1. About an archaeologist who studied some excavations conducted in New Zealand.
Passage 2. About concentration and multi-tasking.
Passage 3. Entrepreneurship among Hong Kong children.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a table showing the changes in number of people per household in Great Britain in 1961 and 2001.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Environmental problems such as pollution and climate change affect all the people in the world. Although global decision are made to reduce these problems, the solutions are not effective. Why are the solutions ineffective? How can these problems be solved?
– What is your name?
– Can you show me your identification?
– Where are you from?
– Are you working or studying?
– What type of work do you do?
– What is more important, the job or the people who work with you?
– What are the most popular sports in your country?
– Do you play any sports?
– When was the last time you watched a match on TV?
– What do you prefer, watching sports in TV or going to watch live at the stadium?
– What sports/game would you like to play in the future?
Describe a garden or park you enjoyed spending time in. Please say:
– How does it look?
– What did you do there?
– Why did you enjoy this time?
– What do you think about trees in the city?
– What are the benefits of trees in cities?
– Does expanding cities to villages have a negative impact on the villages?
– Are human beings making any efforts to maintain ecological balance?
– Is it effective?
- IELTS test in India – October 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in India…
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – October 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thank you, E and K!) had…
- IELTS test in India – February 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, M!) shared the…
- IELTS test in India and Israel – August 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to S, B and A we have the topics…
- IELTS test in India – September 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to H who took the IELTS test in India…