Our friend S took her IELTS test in India and remembered the following information:
Section 1. A salsa dance class application form.
Section 2. Two students discussed preparation for their assignment about moths and their history.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture by a travel company director.
Passage 1. An article regarding museums, art galleries and so on.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About a parking system created by some company.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 3 words).
Passage 3. About an online form for a government job.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 3 words).
Passage 4. About virtual twins.
Questions: filling in blanks, match names to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You read an article in a magazine recently which might be useful for you and your friend’s job. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Describe an article and its content to your friend.
– Explain why it is good for you.
– Why would it be helpful for your friend?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that giving a smaller amount of money weekly to children will help them become more capable as they grow older. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you read newspapers?
– What kind of newspapers are there in your country?
– Why is reading newspapers essential?
– What do you find more interesting, the national or international news? Why?
– Describe a place where you live now.
– Compare it with the place you lived in before.
– Will you own a home in the future?
– What would you like in your future home?
Talk about a restaurant that you have visited recently. Please say
– What restaurant was it?
– When and where was it?
– What did you like the most about it?
– Are there good restaurants in your area?
– What kind of food do they serve?
– Do you think it’s healthy? Why?
– What makes a restaurant popular? Why?
– Compare foods and health activities of the present time, the past and the future.
- IELTS test in India – November 2015 (General Training) Below are the questions J remembered from his IELTS exam…
- IELTS test in India – August 2015 (General Training) Below are the questions and topics that A remembered from…
- IELTS test in Iran – November 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Iran shared the following information…
- IELTS test in India – February 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers from India (thanks K, R, and…
- IELTS test in Dubai (UAE) and India – November 2015 (General Training) Our friends P and V took their IELTS exams in…